Decathlon PH is Paradise

July 14, 2017
I was never really a full time outdoorsy person at all - in terms of fashion lol. But ever since hiking up a mountain, booking flights has never been cheaper and birthdays are spent out of town,
I grew inclined to keeping up and upgrading my outdoor clothing, gears and all for a more appropriate bearing and importantly, comfort is a must. I cringe every time I used to go outdoors with my fake Keds on when I was younger, yikes!

Hearing from the travel group, DIY Travel Philippines, I had the chance to check out the newly opened Decathlon in Festival Supermall, Alabang. It's the first store here in the Philippines! Hopefully it opens more branches so it will be accessible anywhere in the Metro (and also because I'm usually never in the same place haha!). 

Take a look on all the photos and videos I took around the place, shall we?


My haul on that day. Got 3 bags trekking bags and a jacket (it's underneath the bags).

The prices, the prices!!

Off limits section yet.

Unstructured (no back padding) 30L hiking bag.

Pretty Snorkel Mask

More affordable snorkel masks

I'm not exaggerating when I say tennis rackets cost Php 500!

They have ballet tutus for kids

Like a looooot

Yoga mats, kapish?

SWEAT PANTS FOR YOUR MUCHO

Sweater to warm you from his coldness </3 
Really cheap bikinis for your tata's! Although it doesn't have a bra padding




Cute and fancy looking sport bras! More expensive than your regular surplus but cheaper than nike lol

They have ultra chlorine resistant swimwear. What you say?


Bought a piece of this. It has metal padding support on the back. Two thumbs up!

30L fancy looking hike bags.


Tons of trekking shoes but didn't go further. Not my aisle.


Camping stuff!

Really cheap bags for a 1 day hike. These ranges from 10-20L.

These are the 20L-60L hiking bags.

My friend loved this tent haha. It was really a hard time for us to set our priorities straight with what we need and what we want!

Decathlon, you have enticed us to paradise.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.