10 Unique Items You Can Find In Japan Home Center

July 18, 2018
I wasn't really my intention to blog about this right until I was walking around Japan Home Center to kill some time. Just to be clear! Like the typical Filipino that I am, seeing that 88 pesos sign makes my heart skip a beat. But it's just not one of those days feeling that way.  But anyhow,  I was killing some time as I was waiting for something/someone I can't actually remember and from there I came across different products of Japan Home Center that I was not aware of. 


1. Mini pitcher with 4 cups

I soooo love this one!  The first thing I can think of are the outings I went to and then by midnight, while drinking,  how I want to slap myself for not bringing a pitcher for the chaser! Veyr helpful as we always have to resort with using a wilkins gallon as pitcher haha!


2. 2 in 1 Drinking Cup and Pillbox

I really really love this one! Although I still question if the water will not seep in between the division lines. It's just because I always end up forgetting about my vitamins when I am too busy.




3. Ketchup Kritter

This is more of an item for kids to keep them entertained or interested with cooking.


4. Anti Snoring Nose Clip

First thing's first!  I do snore.  Like not cute snore,  I snore like a big loud boar and I hate it.  Not that I'm being self centered but I thought of myself immediately when I saw this haha!




5. Portable and Collapsible Water Gallon

Extra handy during out of town trips, I wish I have discovered this sooner. It's really hard to tick off in my checklist the gallon or the water container. But with this one, it's really cheap and will help bringing tons of water along with you are travelling.


6. Toothpick Holder

When I saw this one, I remembered all my friend who keep asking me if I have a toothpick. Like, do I even look like I keep a random toothpick with me when I go everywhere?!


7. Cabinet Led Light

Really really helpful especially when you are staying in a rented condo or dorn where you share the space with everyone. I don't like turning on the light while everyone else is asleep just a sign of respect. I just end up turning on my mobile phone's flashlight but accidentally pointing it to someone #FAIL.


8. Cellphone Holder

SO GOOD FOR THE CAR! I bought my boyfriend last time a mobile phone holder wherein he can stick it on the front glass of his car but he didn't like how it clamped around his phone. Now this, is great because he can easily put his phone here without damaging it.


9. Bangs Velcro Clip

Velcro clip to get rid of your wispi bangs. LIKE GURLLL THIS IS SO SELF EXPLANATORY!!


10. Nail Dryer

I need this ASAP. One of the problems I have with cheap nail salons is that I was not able to dry my nail polish properly. This is as small as my palm and really really portable. Plus, battery powered too!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.