My affair with Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings

August 23, 2017


Tell me who isn't terribly obsessed with buffalo wings then I'll go flip some tables! None? Yeah? No? hahaha kidding. I can't really remember when I started to crave for buffalo wings but it took months to let go of this craving and that is no exaggeration. I didn't really eat it everyday but it was a weekly affair. Maybe around 2 months! I love spicy foods but buffalo wings has this unique kick (for the legit buffalo wings anyway because some were just a really bad spin off drenched with just spicy sauce). 

My officemate recommended me this, telling me he can eat 2 dozen wings without rice. That's what had me sold to try it and so I did with my one-call-away friend, Iris. I still want to go back with another set of people I can convince into trying the best buffalo wings I've tasted yet in the metro.

What sets it apart:

Taste- Legit Buffalo Wings with the tangy kick
How it looks- Appetizing and thick!
Size- Unlike other buffalo wings, it has thick and justifiable chicken meat. 
Quantity- Run for your money. For just Php 348, super worth it. 

No rice. Just pure wings, happiness, and nachos


The nachos look tastier in actual than my shot haha

Can you feel the melted creamy cheese??

L E G I T BUFFALO WINGS

Their menu 👍

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.