The Pyramid Cafe- Louvre in Cebu IT Park

August 22, 2017

I love to eat. Not really my first love but ever since different restaurants popped up and their menus start to become diverse and crazy hybrids are popping up, you just gotta love them.

Recently, I went to a 4 and half days vacation in Cebu and I heard of The Pyramid  from Phonebooky's blog. Never been to France so all the more reason for me to be insistent in seeing even just a small scale lookalike of the Louvre. I definitely wouldn't miss out going to this place as it really reminds me visually of the Louvre Pyramid in France. So I had to make a tad bit of pulling and shoving with my travel buddies toward the place located in Cebu IT Park (because they wanted to go back to the hotel already for siesta!! pfft party poopers haha).


Their signature cocktail "The Purple Haze"

Partner booze with something sweet!

They have a wine collection though not intensive. Although they have a legit sommelier 👍



High ceiling and a mezzanine part on the top


Went there at lunch time and it was empty (but I actually went back at night and it was packed!)

Wanted so bad this small table!

Can you see how the chairs are kind of hanging?

What sets it apart:
Ambiance- Clean, Industrial inspired furnitures and very Instagrammable
Crowd- 1 to 3 tables at noon til 2pm in the afternoon while it's packed already at 10pm
Recommendation- Try their signature cocktails, Purple Haze and Lady Dragon, with overturned bacardi breeze bottles. Got me drunk with a zing in my ears err
Affordability- Mid range prices. But quiet a splurge if you're also there for foods.
Quality- Great! Just enough for the price and quality of food & drinks.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.