Review on CosRx AHA Whitehead Power Liquid

January 04, 2018
Hi! I know you clicked on this blog post because you might be suffering the same nose problem that I am encountering: P E S K Y WHITEHEADS! It's the ultimate bane of my existence because it makes me so conscious of my facial pores and my make-up does not set properly, it may sound so superficial and exaggerated but it really ruins the whole look when you have un-even skin :(


I did a little bit of research and I heard a lot of good reviews in this make-up and beauty group on facebook about the korean skin care line, CosRx, that has top of the line product ingredients and can banish gradually but in due time everything we hate like acne, blackheads, whiteheads and etc.Without further questions, I immediately ordered one in BeautyMNL.com and just after 2 days received it!





How much does it cost?

It costs Php 810 in Beautymnl.com, that's the cheapest price I've seen online.

How it felt when I first used it on my face

My skin is not sensitive so I really had no problem with any facial skin product I used before! Although this one is a first wherein I felt a slight sting on my face when I used it. But for the second application just a faint stinging sensation then none for the consecutive applications.

How I currently use it

For the first day, I pumped twice on a cotton ball and took note of the instruction at the back of the bottle that you're supposed to pat it, not rub. But later on I realized that even I pat it with a cotton ball it still causes slight friction so now I pump once on my left index finger and pat it just around my nose.

How many times do I use it?


I use it once a day after I cleanse my face (Foam Cleanser, Astringent and Toner). Using it more than once a day may seem harsh and may burn your skin!

Is it something I'll buy again once it runs out?

Since it's the first time I've used a product that concentrates on banishing whiteheads and has shown results gradually, I'm definitely going to purchase one again! My whiteheads' tip were very visible then but now, even though the whiteheads has not entirely banished with one month of use I can say it's decreasing and decreasing in population haha! Foundation all over my nose does not show cakey dots anymore.

For your reference

Ingredients: Pyrus Malus (Apple Fruit Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid/AHA, Nianicimide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanadiol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanedol.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.