A Working Girl's Top 5 Wishlist Items on Shopee!

April 29, 2018
I've recently landed a new job and just like the start of a student's new school year, you have this feeling that you need new items for your new office life! Is it just me or everyone else feels the same? Either way, take it as a reward for yourself on landing a bolder and better phase of your career. 




With my new work, my lifestyle also shifts in different ways. My needs grew bigger, and this is where Shopee gets in the picture! Shopee can offer me more ways then one on where to purchase everything. And take note- at a more affordable price.

I decided, why not make a list for my fellow working girls? You'll never know if you are missing something good in your life (In this case, your online shopping experience!)



1.  Perfume Atomizer


Every time when I'm in a hurry,  I always end up snatching my perfume bottle from the shelves and put it in my bag so I can spray it on afterwards.  Later on,  I realized it's what makes my bag bulky and heavy! I've seen this atomizer before in a mall boutique but it's 5x the price then this one on Shopee...need I say more?

2. Android OTG




There are workplaces that integrate wifi as a commodity for the employees and some has a "no wifi zone" for a strict work and business environment. If you belong to the latter, an OTG will come in handy every time you'd like to spend a few minutes of your break to catch up with your favorite movie and K-drama. Plus, if you're out for a long travel time, to and from your office, this is a good way to have a portable source of entertainment.

3. Office Supplies Organizer




I used to settle for hand me down pencil holders and graduating from mugs as holders as well. This acrylic holder is best for working ladies out there who want an all in one organizer for their pencils, pens,notepads, tacks and especially paperclips *ahem, OC peeps, ahem*. 


4. No-Hulas-Fresh-Face-Gaming!


As the office is full of professionals, we have to be the very prim and proper lady that we are, correct? I've already bought this no sebum blur powder of Innisfree  before but imagine how my heart sunk a teeny tiny bit when I saw it was cheaper than the online shop I brought from, and to think Innisfree is in partnership with Shopee Mall. Spell 1-0-0-% L-E-G-I-T. Bang for your bucks without feeling suspicious of the seller = best online shopping experience ever.

5. Unruled Notebook!


Planners are very essential to keep our schedules organized but bullet journals are the fad nowadays since we do have to scribble more. Be that accounting your expenses, listing your bucketlists for the year, taking note of occasions or even just listing your grocery needs. Why not buy a notebook size sketchbook and let your creative hand roam free over the pages as a start?


I have given you my Top 5 items that I think are necessary for working girls like us. I might have missed something, so why not do your own list and let me know through the comment section or better, post one on your blog and let everyone else know.

Don't forget to follow them on their facebook page and their instagram account,  @Shopee_ph.  

Is it your first time to try Shopee? Then use my code below for Php 80 off for a minimum of Php 400 purchase.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.