Budget Find | My Gown Made by Heather Clothing!

April 15, 2018
It's been awhile since I last wore a gown for a special occasion. That's why I got really excited when I learned about our company's gala night that was held in Manila Hotel. Since it was a very special night, it took me a lot of time looking for a gown. I wanted affordable, something simple and classy and can be worn again after many years (if I can still fit in it after many years has passed haha!). But what is most important for me to consider is a good value for my money. From here is where Heather clothing has answered my needs.





Showing you on the photo above the semi-existent upper backside of my gown haha. I was really aiming for  backless as it is the part of my body I would like to emphasize. I love how Heather clothing made the dramatic draping. Say hello to my officemate and friend, Eric Cua of the Dapper Memoirist blog! as he is the one I'm with on the photo.


Also one of my proud highlight for that night is being my own make-up artist! Thank God for relentless college days wherein I practiced doing make-up all by myself hallelujah~ I went for a slight red-brown combo on my lids and a tight snip of eyeliner and bold red lips to make the red poppin' hot for the night. I'm so proud my friends told me all the red was not such an overkill. Thank you, thank you!

And alas, there goes her full body photo to give you a head to tow documentation of Kissa's look. You want the juicy part? My overall look didn't even go above Php 3,000!**


The last but not the least of all the awesome highlights that happened that night, I won the award for the Star of the Night - Female Category!



**NOTE:

For everyone who would like to know the price range of heather clothing kindly contact them through their Facebook page linked below

HEATHER CLOTHING
Viber/Message them at 09164271238

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.