Budget Find | SM Clearance Outlet in Quiapo

April 10, 2018

A lady can never have too many shoes, clothes and bags! I started to love clothes and bags when I was in high school. As much as possible, I like to share with everyone all the budget friendly places I have discovered for every woman in this planet (exaggeration? lol). 

My work is in Manila and a few blocks away, this SM outlet I often pass by whispers to me in a certain level saying, "Come to meeee". So thy woman shall go forth and discover what lies ahead *This is Spartaaaa!*. That certain pay day, I had to buy a lot of personal stuff so it was a good time to drop by this small SM outlet in Quiapo. If you commute eveyday Northbound from Taft via Quiapo, you will see this red building in the left when you are in Lawton.

WAYS HOW TO COMMUTE TO THIS PLACE

From Fairview: Ride an FX or bus going to Quiapo. From Quiapo church walk to the street where Quinta market is, then from there turn right then you will eventually see SM Outlet.

From CAMANAVA and Baclaran: Ride LRT 1 then go down in Carriedo Station. This SM outlet is just 1 building away from the station.


WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN HERE

The first moment I stepped in this place,almost 75% of everything in that place was on clearance sale! Crazy I know. The ground floor is dedicated to Men's wear, bags and shoes, an array of exhibit sale areas and a small Watson store that also has a lot of hair iron, epilators, curler and shaver on sale. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of those.

The second floor is dedicated to Women's wear, bags, shoes, intimate apparel and accessories.This is mostly going to be my focus on this blog post as I have been able to well document this part (and this was also where I stayed the most). Got to take a lot of photos of the shoes apparently since there were the kind of basic shoes I was looking for and there they were flashing signals straight to my face.

This pair of Parisian black slip-ons with trimmed faux fur definitely caught my eye and I wanted that but unfortunately it was the last stock and is 4 sizes smaller. But the price! Php 450 for the pair!~



Here are the pair of stilettos that were available that time, some are in faux patent leather, some are in faux animal skin print, suede, felt texture and few of matte.





I do have a few notes regarding this place. I have observed that most of the items in this place are not from the current season's designs. Usually are from 1 or 2 seasons behind. I was informed that most of the items here are from SM department stores wherein if there are surplus items from the previous sale, they take it off the shelves and transfer it here in the outlet.























2 comments:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    www.designeroutletsales.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative blog post. its really nice blog have look Clearance Near Me. This is a new online marketplace to buy and sell clearance items. We display high quality, new items that have been discounted. Here you can list your clearance, blowout, and any other low priced products for fully free.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.