Fashion Fridays | You Can Never Go Wrong With White

April 09, 2020

Had 2 weeks to decide last year on what to wear for our Christmas party theme. Everyone was so busy and trying to cramp in the remaining projects before the year ends. I took a peak already in Robinsons Galleria and SM Megamall which are the nearest malls in my area but to no avail. And voila! I remembered Ella of Heather clothing and messaged them immediately. I used to be a frustrated fashion designer wannabe when I was younger. Sketching and painting everything I want to wear when I grow up. Me and my highschool friend, Khloee, even ended up collaborating a fashion show in DLSU-CSB when we were in college where I was able to design a whole capsule collection with student models. 

Back to Heather clothing, I sent them my sketch with all my measurements. I wanted a long white jumpsuit with backless and drape accent at the back just on top my bum (wasn't able to take a photo but it's on my IG highlights!). And as always, they do not disappoint. Thank you guys, it's been 2 years since the first time I ordered from them. Sending you all my love 💓

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.