BRIEF MEMORY: Omurice for Pandemic

April 24, 2021


I'll be starting off on these blog posts to express things I remember for every random photos I have in my phone.

I think this is a good exercise for me to keep me sane..grounded..in touch with reality during times I feel hardest to dissect my emotions. Being terribly restless mentally and emotionally is how I feel. 

This photo is the last photo synced from my phone last year when the pandemic started. It was the first day that a lock down in Metro Manila was announced. 8:30am, I wasn't at the office and I was intentionally late. Michael (fiance then), drived me on the way. We dropped by UCC in Corinthian Garden. I wanted to eat first whilst feeling that everything is surreal. The pandemic and the closing of establishments. This was the last day of a normal era before everything closes down. 

My pandemic omurice.




 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.