Brief Memory: I wanted Longganisa for dinner

October 31, 2023

 Here's my 2nd entry sharing a brief memory I remember when I was in college.

At present, I'm on my half way with a soju bottle. It's a Friday and I'm done with my early dinner with the husband then a workmate called me, ranting over my client's shortcomings and telling me how to do my job. I'm terribly losing patience as I am not in thee right state of mind, but I made it through for the last 30 minutes that he was ranting. Thought it wouldn't end!

Maybe that call triggered my anxiety and to help loosen me up for the night, I decided to drink a bottle of soju. Hope this helps. Now that I'm in half, I wanted to type here in this blog and do what I aim to do ever since. Document all the crazy, funny and nice stuff that happened in my life. My greatest fear is...that someday I will not remember all the good stuff. It's seriously gonna break my heart. 

--------------------------

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.